The first entry into the market for Weistek, with their Mini “IdeaWerk” 3D printer. Very competitively priced.
- Supported printing medium PLA
- Max workpiece size X,Y,Z 5.9 X 5.9 X 5.5 inches
- Metric – 150X150X140 mm
- Max Volume 190 Cu Inches
- Resolution 180 micron 0.018 mm
- Single Extruder 0.4mm Nozzle
- Printed layer thickness 0.18 to 0.3 mm
- Interfaces USB 2.0 and SD Card
- Supplied with 1 reel 0.75Kg of 1.75 mm PLA filament
- Power cable (320 cm)
- USB cable (139 cm)
- Supplied with tools
- Wrench (M2.5) 4 Clips tweezers Cutter pliers Cleaning needle.
- There are two software packages released for the Weistek:
- Doraware, for Windows
- ReplcatorG, for Windows, MacOS, and Linux
Either is capable of producing good fine detailed work with this printer.
DOWNLOAD THE USER MANUAL HERE
What the buyers of the Weistek Said….
For a change all the reviews were positive, the only downside of a newcomer like Weistek is support from the makers who are in China and difficult to reach, however there does not seem to have been any issues needing them so far although there is no access to their library of prints as yet.
you will not find a better made machine.
the accuracy is amazing. And it only took me up to hour to start printing my own stuff I designed. Definitely worth every penny
Solid printer for the price. Easy to setup and use
Finally found the one that will print the detail I need. Great Great Printer, would be worth 2x the price.